作者： 发布时间：2018-09-06 来源：复旦发展研究院+收藏本文
FDDI （Fudan Development Institute）welcomes qualified scholars from outside Mainland China to apply for its Visiting Scholar Program. This program allows scholars to interact with Fudan faculty while conducting their independent research at the FDDI.
The FDDI welcomes academicians and researchers in social sciences whose research interests meet with the following requirements to apply for this program.
• Applicants must be or under 55 years of age.
• Applicant should hold a faculty position at a recognized university or be a regular member at an established research institute outside Mainland China.
• Research interest could be one of the following fields: political science, sociology, economics, environment, finance, and other fields of social sciences.
• Preference will be given to applicants whose research is policy-oriented.
FDDI Visiting Scholar Program is a long term program that receives application all year round, and will process the application by May and November.
The length of stay for each visiting scholar ranges from 30 to 90 days.
Please check in the table below to confirm the most appropriate time of applying for a position.
May 30th, 2019
May 30th, 2020
Documents required for application (in English):Application Form.docx
• The application form
• Curriculum Vitae
• High resolution picture of the applicant (JPEG or PNG)
• Research proposal (minimum of 2 pages)
• One recommendation letter from experts in the field or the director at your institution.
• FDDI will provide a subsidy package including:
a. Subsidy for international transportation: ￥5000.00 RMB
b.Subsidy for insurance: ￥600.00 RMB
c.Subsidy for accommodation:￥300.00 RMB /day
d.Subsidy for living expenses:￥300.00 RMB/day.
• Visiting Scholars enjoy full access to libraries and electronic resources at Fudan University.
• The FDDI provides each Visiting Scholar with free office space which is accessible from Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 17:00 p.m. (except for University holidays).
• Visiting Scholars are welcome to attend lectures and all public scholarly events on the University campus, including those organized by the FDDI.
• The FDDI will provide platforms and opportunities for publication in academic journals and the media in China.
• Visiting scholars would have free field trip opportunities at Nanning or Yiwu.
• Visiting Scholars are responsible for conducting their own research independently on the topics related to one of the themes below.
- China's Development（Applicant who applies to conduct research under this theme should have received a doctoral degree）
- Global Governance
• All Visiting Scholars are required to submit a final report on the outcome of their research.
• Visiting scholars are required to submit a working paper or comment each month.
• Visiting Scholars are required to work during office hours at the FDDI office for at least 2 days per week. During this period, Visiting Scholars will meet with scholars, staff or students who have made an appointment with them.
• Visiting scholars should make at least one presentation on his/her research topic.
• Visiting Scholars are required to provide at least 1 article on China studies for FDDI publications. They could either submit works of their own or recommend qualified articles from others.
• All the reports/ articles/ essays that Visiting Scholars submit to FDDI will be selected and recommended to FDDI publishing partners. Please ensure that the reports/articles/essays that you submit or recommend do not cause any copyright conflicts.